Corporate Skills is a Vocational Education & Training sector consulting business providing a broad range of services to national employers. Our tailor made solutions are designed to maximise your training investment.
Our Directors have over 40 years combined experience in the Vocational Education & Training sector and have become trusted advisors to large employers through the provision of training and assessment services, program administration and support, stakeholder management, funding analysis and program management.
Services for Employers
Corporate Skills has partnered with Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) nationally to enable the delivery of nationally accredited training. We also develop and deliver non accredited training that will meet your employees needs.
Quite simply – we provide an end-to-end service for employers. We assist with everything from the initial training needs analysis and program design through to the ongoing management of your program. Our services include:
- Undertake a Training Needs Analysis
- Identification of suitable accredited training programs
- Mapping of existing training to accredited programs
- Development of any additional training and assessment resources required
- Compliance to ASQA quality standards
- Identify and source both State and Federal funding and employer incentives
Program Implementation and Ongoing Management
- Selection of suitable partners including, RTO’s and AASN’s
- Accreditation of internal trainers or recruitment of qualified external trainers
- Coordination of enrolments, sign-ups and ongoing training schedules
- Administration of training and assessment
- Maintenance of all training documentation & data
- Reporting of participant progression and incentives payable
- Ongoing liaison with all relevant VET sector stakeholders
If you would like to set up an internal training progam contact us to discuss your requirements today.